Accessibility Statement for Adaptive Athletics Association
This is an accessibility statement from Adaptive Athletics Association, Inc..
Measures to support accessibility
Adaptive Athletics Association, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Adaptive Athletics Association:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Adaptive Athletics Association is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
We hope to eventually provide sign language videos and context-sensitive help as applicable.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Adaptive Athletics Association. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Adaptive Athletics Association:
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Adaptive Athletics Association is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- We will provide accessibility supported data soon. Dated: 2/10/2023
Adaptive Athletics Association is not compatible with:
- At this time we have no known incompatibility issues to report. Dated: 2/10/2023
Accessibility of Adaptive Athletics Association relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Adaptive Athletics Association , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Adaptive Athletics Association:
- Comments from users may not be fully accessible.: Uploaded images from users may not have fully sensical alternatives. because We cannot fully assure the quality of contributions, although we may strive to.. We monitor user comments and would like to typically repair issues within 2 business days.. Please use the ‘report issue’ button located in the website footer, if you encounter an issue..
Adaptive Athletics Association, Inc. assessed the accessibility of Adaptive Athletics Association by the following approaches:
- We would like any volunteer assessments and feedback.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Adaptive Athletics Association, Inc.
This statement was created on 10 February 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.